Saturday, February 23, 2008

Introduction to the Urim and Thummim blog

White seemed to be the appropriate color for this Blog.

My intention here is to have a place to post thoughts of religious nature that are important enough to share with others, yet not so private and personal that I feel anxiety over such postings. I have had experiences in my life that are much too special and much too sacred to share in such a venue as this, and I am grateful to know that the heavens are open. Our Father in Heaven is very much aware of us, and is pouring out light and truth in this great latter day in preparation for the grand return of His Son, Jesus Christ. It is they whom I worship, and to them that I devote this blog.

This blog, however, is not for them . My intentions are to have a place where family and friends may come to know my testimony of the true and living God of this world, a way of seeing what goes through my mind as I study the books of scripture and the books of men, when I compare the ways of the world and the ways of the Lord.

1 comment:

barbarrington said...

I am impressed with your blog. I found it interesting to learn more about Mohammed. I personally didn't think he was a Prophet because of his NOT accepting Jesus Christ. However, you make a very good point. Thank you for raising my awareness. Love MOM